Tuesday 2 June 2009

Snapdragon photo shoot

Just got back from photo shooting!!!..... thirsty work...... needed.....I say needed!!! a cup of tea!
I have just sat down, to get the photo sent to Jane......but mmmm how to decide which one to send?


These young ladies looked at me as if I was mad
1. For disturbing their peace....as I did do chatting to them
2. What on earth was I doing with a wooly cardi on a day like this..... and
3. I had to keep moving and re-arranging the cardi for the best shot........by a field in the middle of nowhere....on my own....I think I am mad.








Just here in the distance to the left are some Canadian geese that had just landed beautiful sight!




Blurry shot but Glastonbury Tor is in the distance..


Just look at them..........georgeous!


Ive ended up sending five... hope that they're ok.

No comments: